Twenty-First Sunday after Pentecost
Holy Eucharist, Rite II
October 17, 2021
We hope that today’s service has been a blessing to you.
We are here to serve you, and hope to see you again.
Please feel free to call us, email us, or visit us online.
(Our services and events may be live-streamed and/or recorded. By entering the service/event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for live streaming, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on web sites, and/or any other purpose by St. Mark’s Episcopal Church. If you would prefer not to be shown on camera, please sit on the pulpit side of the nave, behind the videographers.)
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Fairland, Maryland
12621 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
email@example.com * 301-622-5860 extension 1002
The Rev. Dr. Christopher I. Wilkins, Priest-In-Charge
firstname.lastname@example.org * 301-622-5860 extension 1001
Janis Smith, Parish Administrator
email@example.com * 301-622-5860 extension 1003
Donald R. Hague, Director of Music
Joyce Walker, Administrator Assistant
Lee Mericle, Senior Warden
Rosanne Tingley, Junior Warden
Resources (available for free online)
These resources contain the prayers and worship services used in The Episcopal Church and by Episcopalians in their daily devotions.
- Book of Common Prayer, www.bcponline.org
- Enriching Our Worship 1, https://www.churchpublishing.org/siteassets/pdf/enriching-our-worship-1/enrichingourworship1.pdf
- Enriching Our Worship 2, https://www.churchpublishing.org/siteassets/pdf/enriching-our-worship-2/enrichingourworship2.pdf
- Hymnal 1982: https://hymnary.org/hymnal/EH1982
- Hymnal 1940: https://hymnary.org/hymnal/HPEC1940
- Lift Every Voice and Sing II: https://hymnary.org/hymnal/LEVS1993
- Wonder, Love, and Praise: https://hymnary.org/hymnal/WLP1997
This source shows the readings assigned for use in Sunday worship and for daily office use for each day of the year, with links to online biblical texts.
- The Revised Common Lectionary and Daily Office, https://lectionary.library.vanderbilt.edu/
Links to church websites – National, Diocesan and our church’s website.